1. Open image up in camera raw and make basic adjustments
2. Open into photoshop as a smart object
3. Create a black and white adjustment layer and set the blending mode to 'soft light'.
4. Create a hue and saturation adjustment layer and bring down the saturation
1. How would you do the same thing using Lightroom ? Create a virtual copy of the image!
2. What are the advantages / disadvantages of each approach ?
ADVANTAGE! Saves space on the disk
DISADVANTAGE! Requires speciality software to view the copies of the images